BreadcrumbsHome / Investor & Lending Criteria
Last Updated on Thursday, 07 June 2012 07:57 Written by Administrator Monday, 11 August 2008 17:13
Investor & Lender Criteria
The Native American National Team has established criteria for investing and/or lending as noted below:
- Individual, VC firm or lender must sign a privacy/non-competiton agreement (individuals must bring state drivers license or national passport for proof of ID)
- Must attend a Native America presentation
- Must be able to invest in and/or lend to Native America within 7 to 14 days after presentation
The Native American National Team has established financial criteria for investing as an individual, Angel or VC investor as noted below:
- Investor: Blue Collar (can be comprised of more than one investor)
- Minimum: US$25K
- Investor: Angel
- Minimum: US$100K
- Investor: Venture Capital
- Minimum: US$500K
The Native American National Team has established financial criteria for lending as noted below:
- Capital: Lender
- Minimum: US$300K
- Private Individual: Lender
- Minimum: US$25K
Note: The Native American National Team is a privately held LLC and is not listed on Nasdaq.com or the NYSE
- Native America's Global Popularity Soars on Facebook, Social Media Networks
- Native American National Team to Launch New Social Network at iRezbook.com
- Native American National Team Establishes Formal Volunteer Program
- Native American National Team Volunteer Center
- NativeAmericanAuctions.com to Sponsor Team Native America
Contact Us Poll
What do you think of Native America's new website?
Visit Native America's offical store for all your Nationl Team merchandise & apparel needs!
Coming Soon: The Largest Native American Auction Site in the World!
Purchase Native America's offical gift certificates for all your Nationl Team merchandise & apparel needs!